- Players who prefer a digital format and still want a custom, accurate representation of their characters
- Use in supported virtual tabletop programs
- Playing any tabletop RPG with your friends regardless of distance
Take your minis to the virtual realm with Hero Forge®’s 3D digital minis! Fully customize your character in the Hero Forge® character creator and send them adventuring in your favorite virtual tabletop platforms. Each custom digital miniature is a fully 3D model with all of your detailed color, effects, and posing. Use your Hero Forge® access key to connect your Hero Forge® account to any supported virtual tabletop, and all of your 3D digital minis will automatically sync to the tabletop.
3D Digital miniatures can be viewed via your digital orders page and are automatically synced to supported virtual tabletops. They typically arrive within 15-30 minutes of checkout, but please allow for up to one business day. In some cases manual quality control checks are required to ensure the best quality files for our users.
Please note that some textures and materials may render differently in the Hero Forge® character creator compared to your virtual tabletop application. Hero Forge® does not give any warranty for 3D Digital miniatures, and does not guarantee that the model will be fit for any particular purposes or be compatible with any specific virtual tabletop as developer updates for virtual tabletop programs may affect compatibility.
Note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges for digital models.
Officially Supported Platforms
3D Digital Asset Bundle Downloads
For Berserk Games’s Tabletop Simulator, minis can be downloaded from your Digital Downloads page.
How to import “3D Digital Asset Bundle” files into Berserk Games’ Tabletop Simulator:
- While in a game, select the “Objects” tab from the navigation bar at the top of your Tabletop Simulator window
- In the newly-opened “Objects” window, select the ”Components” option
- In the “Components” window, select “Custom,” then select “AssetBundle”
- Place a marker where you would like your model to be imported. This is done by right clicking on your game space. This placement can be updated later.
- Once this marker has been placed, it will initially resemble a gray cube. Right click to open Custom Assetbundle import settings window.
- In the “Custom Assetbundle” window, click “Browse Local Files” under “Main”. Navigate to your unzipped .unity3d asset bundle file and click “select.” Choose the “Cloud” option and select an upload location if you are playing online with others. Choose the “Local” option if you are not. We also recommend selecting “Figurine” under “Type.”
- Click “Import.” If your model has been imported successfully, you will see a “Loading Complete” success message in green.
Note that this description may become out of date with future software updates. Please review custom asset bundle import instructions on Tabletop Simulator’s home page here.
If you’d like to examine a sample download before purchasing to verify compatibility or rendered appearance, please use our free sample model, available on your Digital Downloads page.Explorer Example Download